Can I exclude directorys after running the mirror?

Hi Steve,

the error message provide too little information about what went wrong, the hook definitely produces an error, but it’s not clear why. We would need to check pre-receive hook and daemon logs to find out, could you please upload them?

Okay, here they are:

daemon.0.log (2.3 MB) post-receive-hook.0.log (175.2 KB) post-receive (3.1 KB)

Thank you Steve.

Could you please also add pre-receive hook logs?

Sure, here you go

pre-receive-hook.0.log (828.0 KB)

Hi Steve,

thank you for the logs.

Though I’m afraid they are not that much of a help, but only because there are no errors in logs: everything in logs looks fine, SubGit pre-receive hook finishes its work successfully and the revisions is indeed being translated to SVN. And only after that something happens on GitLab server that declines writing the commit to the master branch. The error comes from GitLab itself, not from SubGit, but it’s not clear what is happening, better to check GitLabs logs.

Thanks, I will look into it

Are there any issues with having two git repos mirroring the same svn repo?
I am thinking of simply generating a new git repo mirror to get around this issue.

Well, if both Git repositories are active and developers are committing to both of them, then such a setup may lead to conflicts, for example, when two developers commit to the same branch in different repositories. Also, there will be two SubGit daemons and every commit will be translated twice which would take more resources. However, it is possible setup, yet I wouldn’t say it’s the best thing to do.