A new version of the SVN Mirror app for Bitbucket Server/Data Center has been released! This one contains quite a few improvements in the SVN management and compatibility.
- If Git commit contains ASCII control characters, they are removed
- SVN protocol fix: URL-encode path before sending DELETE http request via HttpV2 protocol
- Report correct base revision for HTTP protocol
- Support for newer SSH algorithms based on Apache sshd library
- SSL certificates problem fixed for Amazon Corretto 11 JDK
- “svnkit.http.methods” JVM property now has priority over “http-auth-types” option of “servers” file
- The order of supported auth types from “http-auth-types” option of “servers” file is now used
- Other fixes in SVN support.
Note, that this is the first SVN Mirror version to be released in three different branches to ensure compatibility with various versions of Bitbucket Server/Data Center:
- For Bitbucket 4x-5x, use SVN Mirror v.3.5.0
- For Bitbucket 6x-7x, use SVN Mirror v. 4.0.7
- For Bitbucket 8x and above, use SVN Mirror v.5.0.2