Ask for demo + questions

Hi,

We have currently our infra completly based on svn server. Some of users want to use git and gitlab for their daily work. So we are looking for solution to keep git and svn sync, with svn as main reference.
Is it possible to schedule a meeting to have a view of your solution and answer our questions ?

thank you in advance

Best regards
Gilles

Hello Gilles,

thank you for reaching out to us on that matter!

yes, we surely can schedule such a meeting, will Monday, Oct 24 14:00 UTC work for you? May I also ask you what is the setup you would like to see and if you already have questions we could answer?

Hi,

Monday are difficult for me. Tuesday, Thursday or Friday morning at 8:30 UTC would be easier for me.

We have currently everything set up to work around our svn server, and we are searching for a solution to keep this svn server as main repository, but we want also provide git access to our repository, using gitlab (to use some great features like merge request, pipeline, personal repo, …)

We will really focused to not disturb current processes, working around our svn server. So we are searching a solution to keep svn and git sync together, with svn as main repo. Solution has to guarantee not to create meaningless commit for svn (especially if we are working with git branches) and also preserve information like authors.

I hope I was clear

Best regards

Gilles

Hi Gilles,

will Wednesday October 26 8:30 UTC work for you?

Hi Ildar,

No sorry, I can’t really no on Wednesday morning. My other availabilities :

• Wednesday before 15:00 UTC
  • Thursday after 13:00 UTC
  • Friday morning until 10:30 UTC

Best regards

Gilles

Hi Gilles,

ok, what about Wednesday October 26th at 14:00 UTC?

Hi Gilles,

could you please confirm if you will be available tomorrow? If not, what would be the best time for the meeting?

Hi Ildar,

I’m sorry for my silence, I had a really busy schedule.

Can we fix a meeting for a demo and questions ? Our IT manager would like also come for our meeting.

We will available this Friday. Or next week on Thursday after 3:00 CST or on Friday.

Thank you in advance

Gilles