A new version of Git X-Modules for Bitbucket Server/Data Center has finally been released - full of new features and improvements!
- Advanced module options (selective sync):
- Root path - choose, which directory in the other repository to include
- Exclude paths - specify patterns to exclude
- Paused modules: When creating a new branch from a branch with modules, choose whether to inherit the module files only, or to turn on module sync for the new branch
- Manual sync button: If your modules were not synchronized due to any issue (e.g. incorrect permissions), click on the “Sync” button next to the error message.
- Branch permissions are now fully supported
- Support ZIP now includes all selected logs
- You may now add modules from the same source to several branches of the same repository independently
- Many other fixes and improvements