Subgit install error E204900: File XXX doesn't exist but should

I’m unable to restart Subgit install after the svn server was restarted during the initial import.
I have an error: error: svn: E204900: File wPDFViewDemo05.dll doesn’t exist but should

How can I send you the logs?
Thanks,
Angelo

Hello Angelo,

the log file can be attached to a message right here in the topic.
Yet I don’t think it makes much sense checking logs in this situation as the reason is clear, the import files due to SVN server restart. The way to fix it would be restart the initial import from a normally imported revision (not that revision that was being imported at the time the restart occurred, but some previous one, which import finished well), it can be done with the following command:

subgit install --rebuild-from-revision <REV_NO> <REPO_PATH>

Note that this command will start the mirror, so if you only need one-time import, then the SubGit daemon should as least be stopped after the initial import finishes:

subgit shutdown <REPO_PATH>

This command will only stop SubGit daemon, but will leave all SubGit metadata in the repository; to clear it out run the following command:

subgit uninstall --purge <REPO_PATH>

If, on the other hand, the intent is to run the mirror, then the install command is an appropriate one, the mirror will continue running after the initial import.

Hello Ildar,
thanks for the reply, it is indeed a mirror, how can I know which one was the last valid (or just the last one) imported revision?
Thanks

Hello Angelo,

I think, the most reliable way is to check SubGit log; or another way is to check Git log in the repository and match the commits in Git to SVN revisions.